The CO/CO2 extractors from GASLAB supply dry air, free from carbon dioxide or carbon monoxide, which is essential for many industriasl and laboratory applications, leading to improved process quality, reduced equipment downtime and lower operation costs.
Gaslab® CO2-Free delivers dry air free of Carbon Dioxide (CO2), which is essential for many industrial and laboratory applications, leading to improved proccess quality, reduced equipment downtime and lower operation costs.
• CO/CO2 removal to <2ppm
• Dry air to -40ºC (-40ºF) / -70ºC (-94ºF)
• Flow of up to 14.44 mhour (240.67 l/min) at pressures of 30-150 psi (2.07-10.35 Bar)
• Auto regeneration process
• Non-corroding purge silencer
• Compact and lightweight
• CO/CO2 and moisture removal from analytical and chemical process gases in industry and the laboratory.
• Dilution air for stack emissions´ monitoring
• FT-IR, TOC and other laboratory applications